[Introspective] OM*F*G!!!!!

Pudgie Pig pudgiepig at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jan 11 07:01:42 PST 2004

Here's what I have:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3069528389&category=14989

Does all of the PAL-NTSC conversions automatically,
region free(no codes to enter), 5.1 surround + other
features. Plays beautifully! Will work worldwide. They
back up their product.
Very reliable deck in hacker circles.

I'll buy another as soon as they have the SACD decoder
built in.

wnd3

 --- Erik Cedergren <ecgn at algonet.se> wrote: > > Since
this group would also be interested in