[Introspective] OM*F*G!!!!!

The Virtual One mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
Sun Jan 11 23:16:52 PST 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, John Turpin wrote:

> At 3:52 PM +1100 1/9/04, Pudgie Pig wrote:
> >Can I just say one thing? Get a region free dvd
> >player! They're cheap and they work great!
>
> I got an excellent one here: http://hkflix.com/hardware/

Unless you all are aware: _All_ DVD-Players out there can be made region free
unless they already are, it's just often a few clicks on the remote control
thathas to be done... over here in Sweden you can ask in almost any store that
sells players and have it region-free made directly in the store for an extra
cost.

I can highly recommend the Philips DVD-728-player BTW which apart from MP3:s
and VCD's also plays DivX-movies, cannot get better =) - and for those of you
who wants to know how to make it region-free, just mail me!

/Mats

                    *   Mats Bjorkman,  Head of sales!   *
                                   - - - - -
                               mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
      http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                      ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
                                   - - - - -
             'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'