[Introspective] Flamboyant (single mix)

Two divided by zero 2by0 at twodividedbyzero.com
Sun Feb 15 13:31:11 PST 2004

Grant wrote:

> Hi
>
> You can listen to the single mix of Flamboyant at the official site at
> http://www.petshopboys.co.uk
>
> I was wondering what people think.  I really like this new version.  It
> seems to have bit more of an edge and I think more single
> potential.  Having said that, I do love the album version but I wasn't
> totally convinced of its potential as a single.  Lets hope that this new
> version will be a hit.  I wonder what the clip will be like.

This is similar to what happened to "Yesterday when I was mad" single. The
album track was wonderful, but when they released as a single, they
preferred to make a new mix based on the Jam & Spoon mix, that was a big hit
at discos around the world.

I like this new mix based on Tomcraft's. As you said, it's more edgy and
floor oriented.

[]s

2/0

---