[Introspective] Flamboyant (single mix)

Grant grant at twistinthedark.net
Sat Feb 14 11:55:06 PST 2004

Hi

You can listen to the single mix of Flamboyant at the official site at
http://www.petshopboys.co.uk

I was wondering what people think.  I really like this new version.  It
seems to have bit more of an edge and I think more single
potential.  Having said that, I do love the album version but I wasn't
totally convinced of its potential as a single.  Lets hope that this new
version will be a hit.  I wonder what the clip will be like.

You can also read the lyrics for "I Didn't Get Where I Am Today", a track
on the single.  Apparently, it was a song intended for "Release".  I really
like the lyrics and can't wait to hear the song.

Roll on March.  :-)

Grant