[Introspective] PSB poll ends son: Which Pop songs belong on Art and vice-versa?

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 22:12:40 PST 2004

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, which this week asks, in your opinion, which songs on the Pop
disc of PopArt should have gone on Art, and which songs on the Art disc
should have gone on Pop? If you haven't already taken part in this poll,
please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and "mark your ballot" right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, announce the final results, and post a
new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everybody who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
wonderful Valentines Day (and for those of us in the U.S., Presidents Day)
weekend!