[Introspective] Final results of PSB poll on Pop songs that should have been on Art, and vice-versa

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 14 22:12:46 PST 2004

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked which songs on the Pop disc of PopArt you believe should have gone
on the Art disc instead, and vice-versa. And the top vote-getters were:

* "Love Comes Quickly," with 30.5% of the voters thinking it should have
been on Art instead of Pop, and

* "Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money)," with 28.4% of the voters
thinking it should have been on Pop instead of Art.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

I now have a new survey question for the week ahead. This time I'm asking
which PSB album you listen most often to all the way through, from
beginning to end, in a single uninterrupted sitting. Compact discs have
made it so easy for us to "pick and choose" which songs we listen to, and
in whatever order we like. But I imagine for most of us there's one PSB
album we listen to from start to finish more often than any of the others.
Which one is that?

Thanks to Gilles for suggesting this week's question! And thanks to
everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have a marvelous
week ahead!