[Introspective] PSB Christmas card to U.S. fan club members?

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 23 12:23:56 PST 2004

I'm wondering whether any of my fellow U.S. members of the PSB Fan Club
have received their Christmas card yet. I haven't, and I'm wondering
whether it's (1) because they simply haven't reached U.S. members yet
(perhaps on account of a possible delay in creating the NTSC version of the
enclosed DVD), (2) because mine happens to be delayed or even lost in the
mail, or (3) because my club dues may have been lost or stolen in the mail
when I renewed my membership earlier this year. But I shouldn't try to
check into the third possibility until I've ruled out the first.

I'm eager to hear from other U.S. fan club members about this. In the
meantime, thanks and (once again) Happy Holidays!

Wayne
psbfan at earthlink.net