[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite type of remix

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 18 22:18:00 PST 2004

site visitors what their favorite type of remix is (using Pet Shop Boys
tracks as examples). And the choice that received the most votes was:

* "Radically different arrangement with a change in style, but the basic
structure of the song is unchanged" (PSB examples include the "How Can You
Expect to Be Taken Seriously?" video mix and the "I Wouldn't Normally Do
This Kind of Thing" single mix), with 39.7% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

For my new poll, I'm following my frequent pattern of using a holiday
theme. So far the Pet Shop Boys have released only one Christmas song:
their own "It Doesn't Often Snow at Christmas." I'm wondering whether you
would like for them to record and release any other Christmas songs. So
please take a moment to register your opinion on this matter right there on
my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey!  I hope you all have a
marvelous week ahead -- and I wish you very happy and safe holidays!