[Introspective] Storsjöyran gig!

Gilles G. gilles at etherreal.com
Sun Aug 1 06:31:58 PDT 2004

At 14:30 +0200 1/08/04, The Virtual One wrote:

>Despite the fact that none of my fellow Introspectovers seemed to get to this nights PSB gig in Östersund, Sweden then I still managed to get a good time
>and thought I should share som visual memories with you =)
>
>Go to http://82.182.64.242/yran/psb and pray that my computer's online and you'll see some fantastic *laughs* videoclips of West End Girls a.o. apart from a bunch of more or less good pictures then =)

great! thank you very much for sharing this so quickly. highly enjoyable :o)
btw, are you on one of the audience pics?

gilles, wishing he had the chance to see the boys live this summer, but no festival in or near belgium...
--
"why did I listen to that music, it's made me feel so sad
and brought it home to me once more