RE: [Introspective] Storsjöyran gig!

The Virtual One mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
Sun Aug 1 07:16:39 PDT 2004

On Sun, 1 Aug 2004, TheGardner wrote:

>> Despite the fact that none of my fellow Introspectovers
>> seemed to get to this nights PSB gig in Östersund, Sweden
>> then I still managed to get a good time and thought I should
>> share som visual memories with you =)
>
> thanks a bunch for the pics'n'clips Mats! But I desperately seeking for a
> setlist also! Can you remember the correct order of the tracks, they played
> yesterday?

Not compeletly :-( - but I do remember which tracks anyway (and somewhat in
order)...

It's A Sin (Version 1)
West End Girls
Rent
Flamboyant
Suburbia
Always On My Mind
Se A Vida E
Domino Dancing
Sexy Northener
Being Boring
Love Is A Catastrophe
Where The Streets/Can't Take My Eyes Off You...
Go West

Encores:
Left To My Own Devices
It's A Sin (Version 2)

Greetings

Mats

                     *   Mats Bjorkman,  Head of sales!   *
                                    - - - - -
                                mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
       http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                       ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
                                    - - - - -
              'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'