[Introspective] Miracles...is AMAZING

Mike Antonich mikea7 at provide.net
Tue Sep 23 23:17:30 PDT 2003

Remark Communications wrote:

> I too can't wait for remixes--my God, for those fans of the late
> Trouser Enthusiasts, could you imagine one of their mixes??!!  WOW!  I
> certainly hope we aren't shafted with remixers again--why can't the
> PSB get back on track again with who they use?  Thank God Dave Gahan
> has been using amazing mixers for his latest solo efforts...and even
> Annie Lennox-- I'd applaud the PSB for using Gabriel and Dresden
> (they'd do a great job),

Yes yes, here's to a Gabriel and Dresden remix. Josh Gabriels work with
Andain is simply fantastic, I love their two singles, especially
"Beautiful Things"  and the Gabriel and Dresden mixes I've heard are
great too. I think they'd do a great, moody beautiful mix on "Miracles".
Would love to see this.

MikeA