[Introspective] Confused about latest tracks/remixes

The Virtual One mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
Thu Oct 16 21:22:15 PDT 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Enrique wrote:

> "Love life" by Alcazar --  it seems the CD had to be released
> October, 6th. I'm not sure about this tracklist, tho. And guess
> it has any other connection with the boys than the penned song itself.
>
> Love Life - Original Version (03.54)
> Love Life - Extended Version (06.35)
> Love Life - FL Rebirth Club Mix (09.22)

It should have been released yesterday according to the latest sayings, but
I didn't see it in any shops! I have no idea why Alcazar is doing this, the
song has been on the radio for over a month and I can assume that ppl have
already gotten tired about it when it finally hits the shops...

/mats

                    *   Mats Bjorkman,  Head of sales!   *
                                   - - - - -
                               mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
      http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                      ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
                                   - - - - -
             'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'