[Introspective] "That Loving Feeling" lyrics anyone? (last few words missing)

Tomas Mosler tomas.mosler at centrum.cz
Thu Oct 9 20:46:02 PDT 2003

Hello,

please would someone be able/willing to work out what are the lyrics in
Cicero's "That Loving Feeling" song in lines that are marked * below?

The first marked line repeats from the beginning to 0.40
The second one is at 0.24
(these appear only on the album version)
The last marked line is from 3.13 to 3.17 (album version)

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Pet Shop Boys at dead of night
http://psb-atdeadofnight.net/

---

That Loving Feeling

* [??? in the house]
* [Hey there!]

She guides my hand so softly
Through the crowds of friends
To dance with me
Even though I've tried
I've never been this high

When no one's your enemy
There's no hate, no haunted destiny
This is how it's meant to be
No more pain or worry can't you see

Loving feeling, we've got that loving feeling
That loving feeling, we've got that love

* Moving bodies ???
Let's leave this world to sleep tonight
I will dance until the break of light
There's no more violence, no suicide
No anger, no thoughts of crime
So why do you complain, there's no one to blame

Loving feeling, we've got that loving feeling
That loving feeling, we've got that love

Many people do escape from pain
To change and be free again
Need to be as one and
I feel the same