[Introspective] Confused about latest tracks/remixes

Enrique encuti at teleline.es
Thu Oct 16 13:53:30 PDT 2003

>> Can please somebody tell us which are the latest
>> psb related tracks/remixes for other artirts ?

"Hooked on radiation" by Atomizer -- I just purchased this CD.
Nice digipack for a single. Won't buy the 12", tho. It has one of
the PSB remixes that appeared on the rare psb fan club 12".

"Love life" by Alcazar --  it seems the CD had to be released
October, 6th. I'm not sure about this tracklist, tho. And guess
it has any other connection with the boys than the penned song itself.

Love Life - Original Version (03.54)
Love Life - Extended Version (06.35)
Love Life - FL Rebirth Club Mix (09.22)

Enrique