[Introspective] PSB Signing HMV - Crosspost

Brian Pierce bpierce at mac.com
Sat Nov 22 10:07:56 PST 2003

All-

Apologies for the crosspost...

I came out of lurking to enquire about the PSB signing at HMV next
Thursday?  Anyone planning to attend?  Any chance of special access (cut
in line, etc.) for  PSB club members?  (I let my membership lapse last
December).

I recall reading on Petheads or Introspective about one of their last
appearances a few years back in London.  I  recall long lines and an
early end to the signing disappointing some fans.

Does anyone have tips to ensure an autograph without camping out at Noon?

Finally is anyone planning to meet up?  My girlfriend and I will be in
London next week and plan to attend.  I'd love to meet some of the
people I've seen (or corresponded with) on these lists for the past six
years!!!

We hope to make this a second Thanksgiving week Neil "sighting" since we
met him last year in London at one of the private social/dinner clubs he
attends.

E-mail back privately if necessary.

Thanks!!!

Brian

So, where is everyone?  Mary, Alec, Redman, TJ, Blake?