[Introspective] Final results of PSB interviews/popumentaries survey

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 22 22:31:01 PST 2003

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week, in
which I asked my site visitors which of various radio interviews or
"popumentaries" they've heard. And the top vote-getter was:

* BBC Radio 2 "Pet Shop Boys, Really," with 54.4% of the voters indicating
that they had heard it.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

I've decided to have a bit of "frivolous fun" with the new poll for the
week ahead. Inspired by my purchase of Erasure's "Hits!" DVD this week as
well as some brief comments that Chris and Neil made recently about Erasure
to BBC News Online, I've decided to ask which of a selection of
"collaborative" activities you would most prefer that the Pet Shop Boys and
Erasure do together. Of course, chances are that they'll never do
*anything* together, but let's imagine they just might. Please make your
choice right there on the home page of my site. I'm eager to see what you
think.

Thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! And I hope you all
have a most excellent week ahead!