[Introspective] PSB interviews/popumentaries survey ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 21 18:41:27 PST 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, which asks which of various radio interviews or
"popumentaries" focusing on them you have heard. If you haven't taken part
yet, please pay a quick visit to my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and mark your ballot right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, announce the final results, and post a
new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And thanks also to everyone who
sent me various well-wishes and congratulations on my site having been
mentioned by the Boys during their recent webchat. It all means a lot to me!

I hope you all have a superb weekend!