[Introspective] Miracles airplay.

James Cherry girliedrinker at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 8 22:59:20 PST 2003

I've seen the video a couple of times on The Hits
music channel in the UK, and I don't even purposefully
watch that channel, so it must be getting a fair bit
of coverage. The video itself hardly features the Boys
at all. It's 'arty'.

> hmmm...so I can't decide if i want to import the
> 3disc PopArt from the UK or
> get the "Paris City Boy" one
> from France.....looks like SirenDiscs doesn't show a
> Canadian Limited
> Edition with 3 discs.

I dunno whether to buy the 3 disc version from CD Wow
(which is about £10.70 if you get it from the Hong
Kong site) as it doesn't mention "Flamboyant" but
"Numb" instead. Is that a genuine tracklisting or a
mistake?

And let's not kid ourselves children, "Flamboyant"
will never be a single.

JPC