[Introspective] Final results of PSB "Paris City Boy" poll

aem aem4162 at woh.rr.com
Sun Nov 9 02:32:01 PST 2003

Transcribed by ChrisTP from Community:

(First Clip)
N: ...it looks amazing, actually.
(C. laughs)
N: You know where I'm going straight off, it was only for five... I'm not
getting into this again. I will never look at it again for another year.
C: Was this the chat, online chat?
N: Yeah.
C: I'm gonna try it.
N: No, Chris, honestly, it would... no, I mean the chat sites, not that
thing where you can talk.
C: Oh, not the live chat thing.
N: The live thing's hilarious, that's got nothing, no (??? content ???) at
all. This is... they're all just saying mad things about the greatest... all
(??? expecting ???) what's on the second album. Someone's said like, "If the
nine minute version..."
C: Oh, they don't like Sexy N...
N: "...of This Must Be The Place I've Waited Years To Leave isn't on, I'm
going to be furious."
(C. laughs)
N: Well, get ready to be furious, 'cause you know what, there isn't such a
thing as it, and two, if there was it wouldn't be on anyway.

(Second Clip)
N: ...and they have this incredibly pompous way, which I'm sure derives from
us, a pompous way of saying all this stuff.
C: Is it like this on the U2 chats?
N: "Can't they get over Sexy Northerner?" They did say that. "Can't they..."
I f**king hate it.
(C. laughs)
N: And them some of them, some brave person says "Oh, actually went down
really well". Well I f**king hate it, and they're all... you know...
(Both laugh)
N: Oh god...
C: The bloody internet!
N: So we're not asking the fans...