[Introspective] Amended release dates in Australia

Grant grant at twistinthedark.net
Mon Nov 10 05:41:36 PST 2003

I just noticed on EMI Australia's website that release dates have
changed.  Everything is now being released a week later than the UK and not
on the same day as previously advised.  The single is out on 24 November
and the CD and DVD out on 1 December.

Only one of the "Miracles" singles is showing, the one with the 12"
version, the Lemon Jelly remix and "Transparent".

Only the two CD version of "PopArt" is listed.

Looks like some of us will have to order stuff from overseas.  I didn't
want to risk it so I've already ordered the triple CD and DVD from
www.cdwow.com .  They're usually very quick so I should have them within a
week of the UK release date.

Grant