[Introspective] Behaviour craving

Visually69 at aol.com Visually69 at aol.com
Wed May 7 19:52:39 PDT 2003

<<But behaviour doesn't contain any guitars of the kind that Release has,
release is indeed 'moody' - but far from all songs would classify as
behaviour
material I'd say :-)>>

Well I'm thinking more along the lines of the overall "feel" of behaviour --
the crispness, the mood, the "aura," the psychological tempo of the overall
collection.  The Release album and its b-sides, taken together, are the
closest thing to Behaviour in this regard that I've been able to come across.

If one selects other PSB songs solely on the basis of their quality in
relation to the Behaviour material (disregarding, if need be, the "feel" of
the material), then songs such as "King's Cross," "Rent," "Do I have to?" the
1993 Hacienda version of "Violence," "To step aside," and "Birthday Boy"
would certainly be included in one's collection.

But try it -- try just hearing Release with it's b-sides. There's a special
"something" there which really satisfies the Behaviour craving.

-Ali