[Introspective] In the mood...

The Virtual One mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
Wed May 7 16:25:40 PDT 2003

On Wed, 7 May 2003 s.zdenek at volny.cz wrote:

> > > Great! I just miss a little bit Later Tonight and the
> > > Hacienda
> > > version of Violence (god knows why... ;)) ...
> >
> > Hmmm... it doesn't sound that bad... - why I didn't
> > include 'Later Tonight'
> > was that it sounded unfortunately a little bit to
> > outdated to fit in with the
> > rest of the songs (it's a great tune otherwise!!!!) -
> > but the Hacienda version
> > of Violence, maybe :-) - will consider it to revision 2
> > ;-)
> >
> > /Mats
> >

> You're probably right about Later Tonight.
>
> But then ... how about Hit & Miss, Betrayed, Footsteps, Friendly
> Fire or the fantastic For All Of Us? Oh, how I love the Boys in
> this mood!

Thought about Betrayed, but the Drum'n'Bass style doesn't really fit in with
the rest of the songs, and Footsteps is kinda too mushy, but the rest - hmmm,
must give it a shot =)

> Seems you'll have to make a 4 CD pack... :))

Haha!

I actually once thought to make a CD-collection called 'Alphabetically' - with
one CD per beginning character of all songs they've made, we'll see if I ever
go thru with that, will probably make an interesting collection nevertheless =)

/Mats

                *   Mats Bjorkman,  Spare Time Investigator   *
                                   - - - - -
                               mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
      http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                      ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
                                   - - - - -
             'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'