[Introspective] In the mood...

s.zdenek at volny.cz s.zdenek at volny.cz
Wed May 7 14:39:32 PDT 2003

> On Wed, 7 May 2003 s.zdenek at volny.cz wrote:
>
> > Great! I just miss a little bit Later Tonight and the
> > Hacienda
> > version of Violence (god knows why... ;)) ...
>
> Hmmm... it doesn't sound that bad... - why I didn't
> include 'Later Tonight'
> was that it sounded unfortunately a little bit to
> outdated to fit in with the
> rest of the songs (it's a great tune otherwise!!!!) -
> but the Hacienda version
> of Violence, maybe :-) - will consider it to revision 2
> ;-)
>
> /Mats

You're probably right about Later Tonight.

But then ... how about Hit & Miss, Betrayed, Footsteps, Friendly
Fire or the fantastic For All Of Us? Oh, how I love the Boys in
this mood!

Seems you'll have to make a 4 CD pack... :))

/Z/

--
Ziskejte kvalitu, kterou si zaslouzite. Za minimalni mesicni
poplatek vam nabizime Antivir, Antispam nebo dalsi kapacitu pro