[Introspective] OT: Simply Red

Derek B Donnell derekbd at austin.rr.com
Mon May 5 08:12:15 PDT 2003

Since things are so quiet, another off topic message ...

Anyone else out there a SR fan?  Their new album is great, as usual, and the
single Sunrise (based heavily upon Hall & Oates "I Can't Go For That") is
wonderful.  The other obvious single for release would be Fake IMO.

I just purchased their Greatest Hits DVD, which includes a video for The Air
That I Breathe.  The opening has a little dramatic piece that explains the
'boy in the bubble' bit, and I was wondering if anyone knew who the actress
(mother) is the video is played by.  She reminds me of Ruth from Six Feet
Under.

ta!
--Dk