[Introspective] In the mood...

The Virtual One mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
Tue May 6 21:40:26 PDT 2003

...for a listen to Behaviour was what I was yesterday, and after listening to
the beautiful piece of art once more I thought that it just wasn't enough! - so
i started compiling some kind of 'behaviour too', and come up with this -
what do you think? - did I leave something out, or should something have been
replaced?

...Drunk...
The Night I Fell In Love
It Always Comes As A Surprise
E-Mail
To Speak Is A Sin
The View From Your Balcony
The Theatre
London (Piano Mix)
Hey, Headmaster
Closer To Heaven
Dreaming Of The Queen

Didn't mean to have 'Closer To Heaven' this long back in the line-up at first,
but i forgot to include it while mixing it all togeheter so it ended up where
it ended up! - otherwise the track order worked quite well, I think :-)

/Mats

                *   Mats Bjorkman,  Spare Time Investigator   *
                                   - - - - -
                               mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
      http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                      ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
                                   - - - - -
             'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'