[Introspective] semi-PSB: WinMX file & WMPlayer 9

Derek B Donnell derekbd at austin.rr.com
Sun May 4 08:56:07 PDT 2003

I have a mix available, usually on WinMX (just starting to use Kazaa
occasionally) which is a mix (segued, not beat-mixed) of newest PSB,
Madonna, and Simply Red songs.  May sound like a strange combo. Check out
how well "If looks could kill" and "Die Another Day" go together.  Also
"Time on my hands" and "Hollywood."
Search for the artists or the file name ...
'Pop Dance Mix April 2003'.

Also, to some computer video demons out there:
Why the f**k can't I play so many of the avi's I download?  I also have an
mpg that won't play (Sunrise by SRed).  I usually use WMPlayer 9, but have
also tried DivX.  I have also tried downloading new codecs but nothing seems
to work.  Please help.

ta,
--Dk