[Introspective] Final results of "The Rating Project Part 3: Introspective (plus)"

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun May 4 00:05:36 PDT 2003

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week, which
was the third part of my "Rating Project," this time focusing on the songs
of "Introspective" as well as the three "new" songs on "Discography." And
the song that received the highest average rating this week was:

* "Left to My Own Devices," with an average rating of 8.407 -- which is
also the highest average rating received by any song so far in the project.

To see the complete results (that is, all of the average ratings for this
week's group of songs), please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link in the left
navigation bar to "Past Survey Results." You can also see a cumulative
table of all of the average ratings so far, ranked from high to low, by
clicking on the link to "Extras" and then clicking "The Rating Project" in
the Extras menu.

The project now continues, focusing on the songs on the "Behavior" album
for the week ahead. You can mark your ballot -- rating each song on a scale
of 0 to 10 (0 = "one of the worst PSB songs" and 10 = "one of the very best
PSB songs") -- right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's poll. And I hope you all
have a marvelous week ahead!