[Introspective] Re: naming bands and a Trivia Question

Boz Mdcn boz1810 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 21 16:22:47 PDT 2003

On the bootleg interview disc CBAK 4021, Chris and the interviewer both ask
Neil about "Love is Strange".  He says it is by the Everly Brothers and also
Buddy Holly.  He then sings a couple of lines of the song to help Chris
recognise it.

I think, compared to some of the things I have seen discussed here, that
this is a relatively interesting topic but it seems to have dragged on a
bit.

Boz