[Introspective] Re: naming bands and a Trivia Question

Zdenek Stanka s.zdenek at volny.cz
Mon Jun 23 23:25:25 PDT 2003

Erm ... have *you* ever thought of such things as "general inapplicability".
What the heck do you try to say??? You suppose Neil writes a line, wants to
mention a particular song but then ooops! – because of "the flow of the
lyrics and music" he has to rename the song. Let's call it an "author's
licence"...

I appologize to everyone for dragging on this thread. But I was off during
the weekend and needed to express how much I hate stupid "arguments" of such
would-be philosophers!!!

These were my last words on this topic, I promise. :)

Read you,
Zdenek