[Introspective] Re: naming bands and a Trivia Question

Zdenek Stanka s.zdenek at volny.cz
Sat Jun 21 10:06:46 PDT 2003

Well, sorry but I really don't know what you all are looking for. If Neil
talked about Strange Love he would definitely sing "strange love", if he
wanted to talk about Love Is A Stranger I'm sure he would use these words:
"love is a stranger"...

Meeeeen, he's not retarded nor is he dyslectic... :)))

/Z/