[Introspective] Non PSB: Help wanted...

The Virtual One mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
Thu Jun 5 11:48:07 PDT 2003

....any kind soul out there that uses PayPal who's willing to get me some
US CD-singles if they can find them for a reasonable price (like 5.99-6.99
e.a.)? - I just don't dare to order online anymore from the States :-(, all my
packages end up in customs and I have to pay outrageous amounts to get them in
the end :-(

If you're willing to help me out, lemme know - and I'll do the same for anyone
when it comes to getting EU-pressings!

Greetings

Mats

                    *   Mats Bjorkman,  Head of sales!   *
                                   - - - - -
                               mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
      http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                      ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
                                   - - - - -
             'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'