[Introspective] The Rating Project: Alternative Disc 2 ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 6 11:27:13 PDT 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey -- Part 8 of my "Rating Project," this time asking you to rate
the songs on the second disc of "Alternative" on a 0-10 scale. If you
haven't already submitted your ratings, please visit my "Commentary" site
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and "mark your ballot" right there
on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, announce the final results, and post the
next round of the Rating Project (which will focus on "Bilingual").

Thanks to everyone who has already voted. And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend!