[Introspective] Final results of The Rating Project: Alternative (Disc 1)

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 1 00:06:22 PDT 2003

The final results are in for my survey this past week: Part 7 of my Rating
Project, in which I asked my site visitors to provide their 0-10 ratings
for the "b-side songs" on the first disc of "Alternative." And the song
that had the highest average rating was:

* "Your Funny Uncle," with an average rating of 7.865.

This makes "Your Funny Uncle" the highest-rated non-single so far in the
cumulative results, edging out "King's Cross" for that distinction. In
addition, one of the songs in last week's survey becomes the lowest-rated
song so far. To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link in the left
navigation bar to "Past Survey Results." You can also see the cumulative
results so far by selecting "Extras" from the left nav bar and then
selecting "The Rating Project" from the Extras menu.

Of course, a new survey for the week ahead has now begun, and (not
surprisingly) it deals with the songs on the second disc of "Alternative."
So please take a minute or two to visit my site and provide your 0-10
rating for each song (0 = "one of the worst PSB songs" and 10 = "one of the
very best PSB songs").

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's wishing you
all a very happy and safe week ahead!