[Introspective] Re: Don Juan and the skipping beats!

Remark Communications remark at mac.com
Wed Jul 2 17:45:30 PDT 2003

Yes I'm referring to that exactly--but the two are totally different!
The one on the Domino Dancing single stays in time--that is, the rhythm
is not lost.  On FL, they added an "extra" beat which throws off the
count!  AAAARGGH!  Surely those DJs out there can hear it!

I just don't understand the PSB sometimes!  Oh, and what of differences
between the mix of Opportunities (original twelve inch mix) versus the
"original dance mix" on vinyl!  Most noticeably at 3:15 and 4:30 in the
track.  What the hell?  All of these original mixes with minor
differences!  More arrrrggh!

<remark, inquiring about PSB logic!>