[Introspective] Re: The "Definitive Ratings"...via the PSB Parliament!

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 2 21:32:19 PDT 2003

Visually69 at aol.com wrote:
> It is nothing of the sort. It is not definitive, and does not at all reflect
> upon the "quality" of any PSB song.  The collections we keep, the feelings
> that the music brings to us, the screaming fans at the packed concerts, the
> nearly 20 years of non-stop PSB music heaven -- there's your DEFINITIVE GUIDE.

At the concerts I always feel obliged to applaud and cheer, even those
songs I feel (relatively of course) nothing for. This kind of poll
(if I were to vot, but I'm too lazy) gives me the opportunity to show
my "real" feelings.

And I'm a completist (well, for CD singles), I have both CD singles
for ARLD, which I absolutely hate, so that's also no measure for me.

--
Andreas Sikkema