[Introspective] Re:"Disco" myth

Derek Donnell derekbd at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 5 12:27:57 PST 2003

Hiya Zdenek and everyone,
I have rarely been a fan of whatever style the "Superchumbo" is, and when
that mix became available on the internet I didn't even save it.  However,
driving this morning running errands I let it play, and found it to be
somewhat more listenable than before ... hypnotic but oh *so* monotonous.
Still, it's the track that will probably get the most play at the US
gay/dance bars ... which is why I don't go out dancing in this town anymore!

sooner,
--Dk