[Introspective] Re: "Disco" myth

Zdenek Stanka s.zdenek at volny.cz
Wed Feb 5 18:44:56 PST 2003

Well, though I agree with every single Mats' word, my reason is and has
always been a little bit different - I just still think the mixes on Disco
are the best versions of all the songs included!!! And that's all I need to
love the album.... Sorry, but I really don't get the point of, for example,
Supechumbo mix of Sexy Northerner! ;]

Read you,
Zdenek