[Introspective] Christmas wish list

Derek B Donnell derekbd at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 19 07:00:37 PST 2003

If you were in charge at EMI/PSB Partnership, what would you decide was a
great Christmas present for fans?  A few I can think of ...

release of the Closer to Heaven demos

release of WEG, Opportunities, LCQ, Suburbia as cd singles, with original
artwork and track listings but adding as many more official mixes as will
fit

release of It couldn't happen here (the motion picture), Performance, and
Discovery on DVD, each with oodles of bonus material, including (probably
with Performance) the South Bank Show from 1991 (yr?)

a new South Bank Show documentary on the Boys

a DVD single for Miracles & Flamboyant

a worldwide Pet Shop Boys television network: I want my PSB TV!

up way too early,
--Dk