[Introspective] 2 things

Derek B Donnell derekbd at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 19 06:46:40 PST 2003

Thing 1:  Has there been mention of a video being made for "Flamboyant?"

Thing 2:  I have a vague recollection of it being mentioned that the first 4
PSB singles might be released on CD (finally).  Is this true, speculation,
or wishful thinking?  With the For Further Listening and Aurally (in know,
not official, but damn good) releases they are pretty redundant, but I would
gladly pay for my PSB holy grail, the 4:30 "Opportunities (reprise)."

Happy Holidaze,
--Dk

do you think it's time I went Christmas shopping?