[Introspective] Christmas wish list

Derek B Donnell derekbd at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 19 08:17:35 PST 2003

Responding to my own message, one I forgot ...

A new PSB book by Chris Heath!

I was re-reading Literrally (the book) recently and laughed to see how many
times it's mentioned that Chris might dye his hair blonde.  He says
something like "you have to be blonde once in your life."
Took him a while, dinnit?

--Dk