[Introspective] Definitive Pet Shop Boys

TheGardner thegardner at psb-onpage.de
Wed Aug 13 23:59:39 PDT 2003

Good guess! Here's mine - slightly different:

West end girls
Opportunities
Suburbia
It's a sin
What have I done to deserve this?
Always on my mind
Domino dancing
Left to my own devices
So hard
Being boring
Where the streets have no name
Can you forgive her?
Go west
Se a vide e
I don't know what you want but I can't give it anymore
New York City boy
Home and dry
New track

Steffen