[Introspective] Definitive Pet Shop Boys

jon masciana jmasciana at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 13 15:12:48 PDT 2003

NachrichtAgreed on "Drunk", I also think they may opt for "Red letter Day" from Bilingual, or whichever track did better on the charts (Se A Vida E or Red Letter Day), not sure which one...

Shame that neither tracklisting just posted included "It's Alright", but unfortunately, I agree, I don't think it will be on there either. But I do think "Rent" might make it.

I'm also praying they leave "So Hard" off. Definitely one of their worst singles...

NYCB will make it on there, I'd bet money on it. The boys love that track.