[Introspective] Definitive Pet Shop Boys

Visually69 at aol.com Visually69 at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 17:47:46 PDT 2003

For PSB's next Greatest Hits CD, Neil has said:  'We've chosen a selection of
songs that 1. fit on one CD (76 mins) 2. seem to us to be definitive examples
of what we're about. We nearly called the album "Definitive Pet Shop Boys",
btw.'

So, does this mean that we'll pretty much be able to guess what the tracklist
might be?  I would guess at the following list, but they'll probably surprise
me with something else.

West end girls
Opportunities
It's a sin
Always on my mind
Domino dancing
Left to my own devices
So hard
Being boring
Was it worth it?
Can you forgive her?
Go west
Before
Se a vide e
I don't know what you want but I can't give it any more
New York City boy
Home and dry
I get along
New track (??)