[Introspective] Questions, questions...

TheGardner thegardner at psb-onpage.de
Wed Aug 13 05:01:58 PDT 2003

Huhhh PSB related :-)

> a) Where on earth does that Blank & Jones mix of "Love Comes
> Quickly" come from? I love it.

it came out on a Blank & Jones compilation release called 'Relax'
(http://www.amazon.com) in March 2003. They always wanted to remix one
of their favourite PSB tracks and PSB agreed in the end.

> b) I have a mix of "Nothing Has Been Proved" which is more
> mellow than the album/single version and starts off with some
> bongos. Is it the full length version or the Disco mix? I
> have it on CDR labelled as 12" Version, which we all know is
> just plain WRONG.

here the mixes, which exists:

1. Single Mix (4:40)
2. Instrumental Version (5:53)
3. Dance Mix (5:54)
4. Full Length Version (5:58)

the dance mix have these bongos on start.

> c) Apart from the full version of "My Night", are there any
> other variants of tracks from Closer To Heaven knocking about?

Paul Keating - Positive role model (Almighty Definitive Mix)
Paul Keating - Positive role model (Almighty Radio Version)
Paul Keating - Positive role model (Fergie's Sub Dub Remix Edit)
Billie Trix - Run girl run (Original 1971 Single Version)
Billie Trix - Run girl run (1981 Post Apocalyptic Nightmare Mix)

> d) MP3s of stuff I've missed from the past two years or so?!

sorry, the only way you can do, is to follow the psb community on all
their places day by day. That's the only way to grap all the stuff you
are looking for.

> Although I'm opposed to the idea of not following up
> Discography properly, I am hoping we can see a nice DVD set
> of all the videos in their various forms. BUT don't do what
> Bowie did and hide 8 of them away! His package has the most
> absurd easter eggs ever.

I'm sure we'll get a all-single-videos-DVD under the Christmas tree.

Cheers Steffen