[Introspective] Questions, questions...

James Cherry girliedrinker at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 00:11:44 PDT 2003

I've been away, so I have gaps in my PSB knowledge. Miss me? No, thought
not.

a) Where on earth does that Blank & Jones mix of "Love Comes Quickly" come
from? I love it.

b) I have a mix of "Nothing Has Been Proved" which is more mellow than the
album/single version and starts off with some bongos. Is it the full length
version or the Disco mix? I have it on CDR labelled as 12" Version, which we
all know is just plain WRONG.

c) Apart from the full version of "My Night", are there any other variants
of tracks from Closer To Heaven knocking about?

d) MP3s of stuff I've missed from the past two years or so?!

Although I'm opposed to the idea of not following up Discography properly, I
am hoping we can see a nice DVD set of all the videos in their various
forms. BUT don't do what Bowie did and hide 8 of them away! His package has
the most absurd easter eggs ever.

JPC