[Introspective] NEWS ???? OR NOT???

Salvador Martinez wsalva at supercable.es
Fri Apr 18 17:48:44 PDT 2003

Please, can any one tell me if this notice it is true?? please:

This was posted on Pet Shop Boys Community this morning:
'Love Comes Quickly' will be one of seven brand new remixes to be included
on the next Pet Shop Boys compilation album, due in late October through
Parlophone.
Going under the working title of 'Greatest Hits Remixed', the 18 track album
has been compiled from all eras of the boys' 18 year career and is designed
to complement, rather than replace, 1991s platinum selling album
Discography', which reached number 3 in the UK charts.
Consequently, none of the original 7" mixes from 'Discography', which is
still on catalogue, will feature on 'Greatest Hits Remixed', though single
versions of more recent hits such as 'New York City Boy', 'Somewhere', 'Home
And Dry' and 'I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Anymore' will
be included, as they have yet to appear on any PSB album. As a bonus to fans
 there are two versions of 'Go West', the PSB's biggest hit of the 1990s,
both of which have never been commercially released before. The complete
track listing is as follows:
Go West - Mark 'Spike' Stent Original 7" (Unreleased, 1992)
It's A Sin - Superchumbo Mass Mix (New Mix, 2003)
Home And Dry (7", 2002)
I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Anymore (7", 1999)
Somewhere (7", 1997)
Love Comes Quickly - Blank & Jones Ambient Remix (New Mix, 2003)
Domino Dancing - Westbam In Ibiza Mix (New Mix, 2003)
Single-Bilingual (7", 1996)
Always On My Mind - Junkie Xl Paranoid Mix (New Mix, 2003)
I Get Along (7", 2002)
A Red Letter Day (7", 1996)
What Have I Done To Deserve This - Westbam In Memphis Mix (New Mix, 2003)
Before (7", 1996)
Opportunities (Let's Make Lots Of Money) - Felix Da Housecat's Dirty Cash
Mix (New Mix, 2003)
New York City Boy (7", 1999)
Being Boring - DJ Sammy's Summer Mix (New Mix, 2003)
West End Girls - Peter Rauhofer Metropolitan Mix (New Mix, 2003)
Go West - Andy Gray Millennium Mix (Unreleased, 2000)
A single featuring 'Go West - Andy Gray Millennium Mix' backed by two
previously unreleased Pet Shop Boys tracks, 'A Powerful Friend' and 'You've
Got To Start Somewhere', will precede the album in early October.

Thanks in advance.
Salvador Martinez