[Introspective] "The Ratings Project (Part 1: Please)" ends soon!

Wayne psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 18 14:25:53 PDT 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, which is actually Part 1 of my "Ratings Project," in which I
hope to obtain average fan ratings of each and every PSB song. This week
I've been focusing on the songs from the first PSB album, "Please."

So if you haven't rated those songs yet (on a scale from a low of 0 to a
high of 10), please visit my "Commentary" website at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm as soon as you can and submit your
ratings!

On Sunday I will end this survey, announce the final results, and post a new
survey (which will be "The Ratings Project - Part 2: Actually").

By the way, some have asked whether I'm asking for ratings on the songs
themselves or on particular versions of songs. I'm asking you to rate the
songs. I won't, for instance, be asking you to rate different versions of
"West End Girls." I'm afraid that would get tedious real fast.

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far! The ratings are turning out quite
interesting. I hope you all have a marvelous weekend. And for those of you
who observe the holiday, I wish you all a very Happy Easter!