[Introspective] gotta go back in time...

Andreas Sikkema Andreas Sikkema <ramdyne@xs4all.nl>
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:11:47 +0100

Andrew Wong wrote:

> Sorting out my old email from the late 90s - well, I'm in mid-Wales, not
> much else to do round these parts - stumbled across this old email I wrote
> which, I think, heralded the first UK-based Introspective meet for the PSB
> Savoy concerts back in 1997 I think. The actual date of this email has been
> lost in the digital ether...

For those of you with too much time on your hands (I'm leaving in a
couple of hours and still have some things to do), there's the
Introspective archive. You can find it for the time being at
http://ramdyne.xs4all.nl/intro_arch/. There's the zip files from 1997,
so if you'all are curious, download them, unzip'em and find out if you
were excited about the concerts.

--
Andreas Sikkema
Who still has the stories about how to stay very cheaply in a youth