[Introspective] gotta go back in time...

Andrew Wong andreww@unforgettable.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 04:29:16 -0000

Sorting out my old email from the late 90s - well, I'm in mid-Wales, not
much else to do round these parts - stumbled across this old email I wrote
which, I think, heralded the first UK-based Introspective meet for the PSB
Savoy concerts back in 1997 I think. The actual date of this email has been
lost in the digital ether...

Anyway, read (if you want) and enjoy, see if it provokes any memories. Or
gasp. And does anyone have the
drunken photo that was taken at the pub we all ended up at in the hazy
summer of 1997, which started with Blair winning the election, PSB doing a
Savoy tour, and then ended with Diana's death?

Andrew, 2003 model