[Introspective] New documentaries available for download.

Marcin Wichary mwichary@aci.com.pl
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 08:32:07 +0100

The new files are available for download on Pet Shop Boys, downloads
(www.10yearsofbeingboring.com/downloads), and these are the rather
nice "J Files" 1998's documentaries submitted by Paulo, both in audio and
video format. Thanks, Paulo!

Some new interesting downloads (both new and requests) should also appear
soon, so please, watch this space.

In the meantime, since it's about a year the downloads first appeared,
I just wanted to extend big thanks to everyone who kept the site alive
throughout these 12 months (give or take a few weeks of necessary
"maintenance" shutdown :) ) by sending (or informing me about) new
material...

The site started just as a simple vehicle to host "Montage" MP3s I've
encoded myself from the DVD disc, and who would've imagined that "it would
get to be the creature that it always meant to be." :) We had some really
cool and hot stuff for download thanks to really great people and I hope
we'll go on for as long as possible without pissing the guys in gray suits.
Keep your fingers crossed. And, as I usually say, enjoy. :)

  Marcin Wichary (mwichary@aci.com.pl)
  programmer/designer, Academic Centre of Computer Science, Szczecin, Poland